Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Saying Goodbye to 'Conduit'

UploadEngine.com - Ultra-fast, highly reliable and dedicated online file hosting.
Me and buddy Aznil Nawawi

I’m no ‘conduit’
I’m me.
I’m as pleasant as I can be,
I’m no walking stick
I’m great... but up there I’m sick
Always with my empty gun
Most of the time I’m so much fun...

I’m no ‘conduit’
They can’t come and go

Coz I’m no aerodrome
I’m just a bit more colourful than Rome
My heart, head and soul are very much my home

I’ve said goodbye to ‘conduit’
I waved ‘tata’ to all those “Self-Pity Piss Artists’
Coz if you let them, they’ll leave you empty
It’s time to say “I’m doing this for ME”


Note:

Dictionary.com defines conduit as:
1. A pipe or channel for conveying fluids, such as water.
2. A tube or duct for enclosing electric wires or cable.
3. A means by which something is transmitted: an arms dealer who served as a conduit for intelligence data.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

i have a lots of conduits for 'hotsync'ing the PDA with the computer :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger suhaimi sulaiman said...

Good one there Atreides

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home